Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Tuesday 9/14

Here are the pictures from Tuesday nights dinner. Enjoy!

This recipe originally calls for the On-Core BBQ Rib Pork Patties. I use boneless pork loin chops because they are more often on sale around here at Fresh & Easy Neighborhood Market and they have less preservatives. I do not add BBQ to the pork chops but you can if you want. I just skip the steps on the recipe regarding the rib patties.

BBQ Rib & Bean Skillet Dinner


My onions and peppers cooking. I used red peppers that I got by price matching 3 for $0.99 instead of green pepper.





All ingredients thrown in the pot.




I just season the pork chops with garlic salt and pepper on both side and rub it in. Put them on the grill until the meat is at 170 degrees.

Somehow I missed a picture of the finished product so I will have to post that next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment