Monday, September 13, 2010

Monday 9/13

Here are the pictures from Monday's dinner. The recipes are provided in the links and can also be found on the recipe page.

Baked Chicken Quarters In Marinade

Use as many chicken quarters as you need to feed your family. These are just what my recipies say to use as a guildline.

Chicken ready to go into the oven. I leave some of the marinade on the bottom to keep it from drying out.


Finished chicken!

Fried Rice


I cooked the rice right before I put all the ingredients together and it turned out a little gummy. Next time I will cook the rice ahead of time as the recipe calls for cold cooked rice.

 

A picture of my son's plate, before he ate, cut up in toddle size pieces. So if you have a toddler you see they can eat the same meal as you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment